A REACH STACKER IS A VERSATILE VEHICLE USED FOR HANDLING, LOADING & UNLOADING, PICK & CARRY OPERATION AND STACKING OF 20′ & 40′ CARGO CONTAINERS IN CONTAINER TERMINALS ,PORTS ETC. REACH STACKERS ARE ABLE TO TRANSPORT A CONTAINER VERY QUICKLY AND PILE THEM IN VARIOUS ROWS DEPENDING ON ITS ACCESS. Reach stackers have gained ground in container handling in most markets because of their flexibility and higher stacking and storage capacity when compared to Fork Lift Trucks.
The field of Container handling essentially requires a 100 % Pick & Carry Equipments like Top Lift Trucks or Reach Stackers. Among these, Reach Stacker is the most preferred equipment for handling of loaded 20′ & 40′ Containers. With the experience gained from the manufacture and successful working of Fork Lift Trucks and Empty Container Handlers in the most demanding and difficult Indian conditions, SCA ventured with confidence into Reach Stackers.
FIRST 45 TON CAPACITY 20’/ 40′ LOADED CONTAINER HANDLING REACH STACKER LCHRS45/5 OF SCA WAS LAUNCHED IN MARCH 2016. This Reach Stacker employs the latest design in the field of Container handling and is specially designed keeping in mind the 24 hour a day, 30 days a month working expected from the machine
The design was also custom made taking into consideration the adverse and dusty climatic conditions of India, and tough operating parameters. These Reach Stackers have ushered in an era of high productivity combined with Economy. It is simple, robust, rugged, strong and reliable. This machine has a peak handling capacity of 6000 TEUs a month on a 16 hour/day basis
- Ideal Equipment for Ports, Container Yards, Inland Container Terminals, Container Freight Stations etc.
- Lowest Total Cost of Operation and longer service life.
- Extremely easy to service with ample room inside the chassis.
- Lifting capacity of 45 Tons from 1st Row , 31 Tons from 2nd Row & 15 Tons from 3rd Row.
- All Steel Compact Counterweight.
- Unparalleled operating economy as well as outstanding efficiency.
- Instant availability of Spare Parts minimising the downtime.
- Efficient Drives.
- Higher Loads & Speeds.
- Fitted with robust , dependable Heavy Duty 150 / 160 Ton Kessler / OMCI Axle.
- World Class Scania Engine with Unique Modular design, Electronically controlled injectors, Engine Management System, low Exhaust Emission and outstanding efficiency.
- Proven, tested ,trusted , durable and reputed ZF / Clark Transmissions.
- High Capacity Stacking.
- High Outreach handling.
- User- friendly Control System.
- Easy, reliable and efficient operation.